Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cake Stand Centerpieces

I have a weakness for cake stands. I love finding vintage styles at yard sales and antique shops, as well as shiny new steals at places like Marshall's and TJMaxx. But no matter how many stands I acquire, I don't seem to get a chance to use them as much as I'd like. I don't get around to baking as much as I'd like, so instead of showcasing yummy treats on them, here are a few ideas to get those cake stands out of the cupboard and into your everyday decor. You could even use some of these inspirations for your wedding centerpieces!





Sources: 1, 2, 3

View blog reactions

4 comments:

Margaret Ivory - Ivory Pearl Bridal Mall said...

I love the idea of using cake stands for centerpiece bases. My favorite is the one with the ceramic tea kettle with peonies and favors around.

Unknown said...

This is fabulous…… I really appreciate this wedding cake stands. I love all the design it is so artistic and attractive. I want to start decorate larger celebration cakes! These have really inspired me and I just think they are brilliant! Thank you for posting them!
mexico beach weddings

Elegant Wedding Invitations said...

OMG these are so cute!!!! I wanna do this myself!

Wedding photographer bradenton said...

Great idea.... I love the first one!