Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Monogram Cake Topper


I saw this gorgeous real wedding over at One Lovely Day this morning and fell in love with this cake. I know it’s not anything really unique or monumental, but the simplicity of it with the beautiful cake topper really sets it apart. I remember trying to find a monogram topper for our wedding, over three years ago, but never could uncover one that didn’t look overly chintzy or fake. This one is definitely not that, and fits the ambience of the wedding so well!


Check out One Lovely Day for more incredible photos from this event!

View blog reactions

6 comments:

baby crib said...

That was a very beautiful cake topper! I like it so much.

Gail said...

There's a ton of beautiful wedding cake toppers out there! I saw a friend use fresh flowers and LOVED that! There's some cute toppers of couples out there that are set in a comical pose too. Check some of them out at: http://creativesavings.media.officelive.com/WeddingDay.aspx

Also receive cash back on your wedding gown purchase and decorating items as well. HAVE FUN!

Anna said...

This is a great way to add some bling to your wedding cake. You can dress up a really simple cake with this fabulous topper!

Sara said...

Love the topper! And this cake is beautiful!

Disney said...

Thanks Gail for your comment. I was just getting on here to comment on the same page -

http://creativesavings.media.officelive.com/WeddingDay.aspx

- they're deals are incredible! I LOVE the cashback savings at David's Bridal!

Thanks for beating me to the comment. Glad to see other brides are enjoying their page of freebies too!

April said...

I think monogram cake toppers are dazzlingly beautiful!I would love to get my hands on one!