Monday, August 3, 2009

Taking my sabbatical...

This weekend was one of those "unplug" yourself weekends, where Joe and I took it easy, worked on fun little projects outside and just tinkered around. I shut my phone off on Friday, left my computer off and hid the television remote. Needless to say, it was glorious.


It was pretty much at that moment that I realized I'm overly stressed out, and will be taking some time to focus on myself. I'll still be posting here every once in awhile, but it won't be on a daily basis.

I'm really happy with the way Bridal Buzz has turned out, and the last 332 posts have been so much fun. But eventually I had to take a step back and think about what's best for me and my time. I appreciate your understanding, and hope to keep you captivated with the smaller amount of posts.

If there is anything you'd like to see in the future on Bridal Buzz, please don't hesitate to email me. I'd love to do a few really concentrated posts a week. Email me: Kristin{at}rsvp-invitations.com

Have a great week everyone!

View blog reactions

4 comments:

April {April Foster Events} said...

Good for you! Enjoy your time away!

jessica lynn said...

amen sister, amen.

Mary Lyn said...

Good for you, Kris! It certainly is a well-deserved break! Take care.

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

Enjoy!!