Thursday, June 11, 2009

Regional Relics Post 4: Cherry Republic


Cherry Republic is one of my favorite spots to score genuine cherry products from Michigan. They sell everything from Candy and Wine to Bath products — all cherry inspired!

If you had thoughts of a candy buffet at your reception, consider adding a few of their post popular cherry candies to the mix. You can place a special hang tag around the candy canister, with some information on the local favorites. The cherry soda pop is one of my favorite items out there, and would definitely be a hit with little ones at the wedding.

Cherry Republic also offers customizable items for use at weddings and special events. Check out the weddings link on their homepage for more information!

View blog reactions

4 comments:

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

My Aunt lives in Leland, and I try and catch the "Cherry Festival" any chance I get!

Yum!

Kristin said...

Oh yes, the Cherry Festival is a must see. That's my idea of a great summer right there! :)

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

We just booked a wedding in Glen Arbor, and you know I'll have to stop at C.R. for cherry lemonade! Great post :)

Mary Lyn said...

Great idea Kris - you better believe i will be picking your brain for ideas for my wedding:)