Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Press & Post




I'm in love with the idea behind Press & Post, it's genius! I would be so excited to receive a monthly subscription to Press & Post, ahem, and my birthday is on May 13th.


But seriously now, if you're not familiar with Press & Post here's a little blurb taken straight from the etsy shop of sarahparrott825:

"As a Press & Post participant you will receive one limited edition letterpress card, at least two, often more, vintage postage stamps, & one kraft envelope - a pretty little package ready to drop in the mail."

View blog reactions

4 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Ooh, this is lovely! Have I told you lately I love the little things you come across? Seriously the highlight of my GoogleReader :)

Kristin said...

Well thank you Aletha, you are too sweet!

cHill Weddings, LLC said...

These are soo soo cute!

amber {daisy chain} said...

so so sweet! these would add just the perfect touch to any envelope!