Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Michigan Photographer: Ben Harrison


Another fabulous Michigan vendor I thought I would share with you all… Ben Harrison Photography.

I caught up with Ben and his wife, Laura, last week where they filled me in on the details of their fresh photographic outlook.

Ben and Laura have been shooting weddings together for 4 years, after relocating to MI to attend Kendall College of Art & Design for Ben’s MFA in photography. These two seem to be some kind of super team, producing the most moving photos, and really keeping their hearts in it.

Ben had stated “… I realized that I had a passion for documenting love and relationships and basically dove in headfirst!”

Even though the couple is based in Michigan, they are available world wide, and really enjoy shooting in new locations. It’s a great way for them to stretch their creativity and comfort zone. Plus who could blame them for wanting to escape these dreary Michigan winters?

I asked Ben & Laura to classify their photographic style, and they came back with; Creative, Modern, and Authentic. I would have to completely agree as their images evoke visual delight, keep with the current trends, and follow along on the bride and groom’s journey.

Check out their 
website and blog for more incredible images!









View blog reactions

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

These photos are just gorgeous. Ben and Laura seem to be very talented!

Vanessa said...

Love the shots. And being a cake/cupcake designer I love this cake. I love getting ideas on colours and themes from your blog. Very modern romantic.

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Ben + Laura are some of my favorite Michigan photogs. Very down-to-earth, funny and so nice! Ooh, and their work is AH-maz-ING.