Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Teacup candle feedback


Last week I was following up with the customer who purchased the ivory lattice teacup candle, and was overwhelmed with this lovely message she sent back:

Hi Kristen,
I received the teacup candle a few days ago - darling! I'm using it on my wedding day as a memorial candle, actually. We lost one of the matriarchs of the family very recently who came to this country by way of Jamaica & England and was of course an advid tea drinker. The candle will be placed next to a canvassed sepia picture I had made in her honor.

Hopefully, after the event I can have it refilled.

Thank you so much! This piece is absolutely perfect.

Best,
Rachel

It's people like this that really make you love what you do. Thanks for the note Rachel!

View blog reactions

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet message! The details of the teacup are gorgeous.

sjponte15 said...

Yeah Kristin! That's awesome! How wonderful to think you will have a part in someone's special day in that way!