Monday, December 22, 2008

Enjoy the View Photography


I cannot believe I haven’t blogged about Beth & Mike yet! Well, better late than never! Enjoy the View Photography & Videography happened to be the vendor we used for our own wedding, and I cannot say enough good things about them.

The first time I met Beth and saw her amazing photography, I was hooked, and knew I wanted her to capture our wedding. We also picked up her husband Mike, as our videographer for the day, which made for a great team!

So many of our guests complimented us on our selection, saying that they never even noticed the pair taking shots and video of our wedding! They both did a great job during the wedding, capturing our funny and sentimental moments. They wrapped it up with an amazing post-production performance, which some people tend to forget about, getting us our two parent albums and huge leather bound album for us to enjoy.

Check out the official Enjoy the View Photography blog as well, with constant updates of wonderful wedding experiences!

View blog reactions

No comments: