Friday, October 24, 2008

Scalloped bridal shrug

A beautiful addition to any strapless gown, this scalloped lace shrug includes beaded rosettes and is delicately hand-made from high quality alencon lace. It is available in white or ivory at the Etsy shop of Emily Rohm. It’s custom made, so you know you will be getting the best fit possible, and is available without beading as well.

This would be the perfect accessory for a brisk fall wedding, no additional accessories needed!

View blog reactions

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I wish I would have found this before I had to beg my mom to make mine...

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin,
Just to let you know that I'm a graphic designer and I created custom wedding invitations. I like your blog (I'm a follower now) so I would like to invite you to my blog to. My blog is: http://mementographix.blogspot.com
Feel free to leave a comment in one of my blogposts and participate in the poll. I love to read the comments, don't you?
Thanks and take care Kristin!
Kathleen