Friday, February 1, 2008

oooh la la, coco!

I’ve always wanted a tea length gown for my wedding, pretty much since they became so popular. But when it came down to the formality of our wedding, there was just no way I could pull it off. So here’s my dream dress in solid form… It’s designed by Amy Kuschel and is called coco. Love this for any vintage inspired wedding or just a fun outdoors tea party type of wedding. It seems like it would be so amusing to wear, swishing around the dance floor, and just think, people would actually be able to see your fabulous shoes the whole day/night!

View blog reactions

2 comments:

One Love Photo said...

Just saw a feature in a local wedding magazine with the bride wearing a tea length gown. It was so CUTE! Perfect for an outdoor garden event.

P said...

I adore tea lenght gowns and this one takes the cake you should check out my blog there will be tons of good vintage stuff!