Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Photo booth fun


Hello all, and Happy Holidays. I am back in action after a short but sweet Christmas celebration with lots of friends and family. It was our first Christmas together (Joe and I as a husband and wife), and was wonderful to spend it together. It was a tough one this year, with the loss of my Dad, November 3, 2007, but he made sure everything was perfect for me.

Enough ramble about me, onto the good stuff. I recently discovered the possibilities available to the general public regarding photo booths.
 Basically, you can rent one for your reception and have some good clean fun! I’ve done some research and found that there are rental places all over the US, which means anyone can do this, and they aren’t very expensive. I think this would be a great favor, not to mention (DIYers) the endless scrapbooking possibilities with the photo strips!!

The photo above is from a site called Party Booths. Check out their sample galleries, so much fun! This is just one of many sites that offer this service, so google photo booths in your area. Now!

View blog reactions

1 comment:

Carlene said...

hello hello hi!!! of course you can post up the invites from my blog. Us brides have to stick together!! Imma link you to my site. Can't wait to see all your planning come to life!

Carlene